Thursday, May 4, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
Ever wished you could have a few minutes of one-on-one time with a top journalist or analyst? A chance to engage in a real conversation about why your product or service deserves big-time coverage?
CLICK HERE to start your pitching engines!
Back by popular demand, The Publicity Club of New England will be hosting its fourth annual “speed pitching” event, featuring some of the area’s most sought-after tech influencers, including:
- Ted Schadler, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester, @TedSchadler
- Jim Rapoza, Senior Research Analyst, Aberdeen, @JRapoza
- Kelly O’Brien, Reporter, Boston Business Journal, @BosBizKelly.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll have a chance to meet one-on-one with two influencers during the evening.
- Your homework ahead of time is to develop a tailor-made pitch for each influencer you’ll be meeting — no shopping a one-size-fits-all pitch to the group! This is a great opportunity for you to research that writer/analyst, understand what they cover, and assess which story angles will make them take notice.
- You’ll then sit down opposite that influencer during the event and have two minutes to make your case for why your product or service deserves their attention.
Once the speed pitching portion of the evening is over, the influencers will address the group, share general feedback and invaluable tips for what it takes to capture their interest in a story, and answer your questions. And of course you’ll enjoy light refreshments throughout the evening and a chance to network with the New England-area public relations community.
226 Causeway Street
Boston, MA 02114
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND OTHERS LIKE IT?
Throughout the year, the Publicity Club of New England puts together organizational tours, networking events, and presentations and panels featuring industry experts. Check out our program archive to learn more.
Join today to receive free passes and discounts on non-member program fees and stay in touch on upcoming events by following us on Twitter or through our email newsletter!