Phew – you did it! You finished your Bell Ringer submissions, loaded those supporting materials, and can now take a moment to relax. Ok, maybe that’s a little unrealistic, given that we all work in public relations. (Hey, we can dream, right?)
Well, there is a way we can turn that dream into a reality. When I look at our 2018 Bell Ringer sponsors, I see incredibly savvy companies providing insights, efficiencies, and knowledge. They aren’t just sponsors, they are here to help us do our jobs better. Here’s how:
- Lunchpail Productions – A platinum sponsor, this full-service digital video shop produces simply amazing work and is everything you seek in a partner. They offer production and post-production, video editing, graphic design, motion graphics and 3D graphics for TV ads, corporate communications, and corporate functions.
- Pretty Instant – A gold sponsor, this professional photography platform connects you to the best photographers in the business. Pretty Instant also offers roaming photo booths for special events.
- Meltwater – A silver sponsor, this company uses AI-driven insights, decoding billions of data in real time to help us quantify our PR impact, put it into context by showing share of voice, take action by connecting with influencers, and report the results.
- Business Wire – A Silver sponsor, for more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
- Source4 – A silver sponsor, Source4 is a national company providing a broad range of integrated business and marketing solutions, from fulfillment and distribution to custom-tailored solutions and quality promotional products. Just wait until you see what they are providing for attendees of the 50th Bell Ringer Awards.
- Reportable – A bronze sponsor, Reportable helps companies create and distribute a modern news release that is reporter-ready, and offers unlimited multimedia, monitoring, tracking, and a media database. With cool features, like social sharing and “key takeaways,” and a compelling pricing structure, Reportable’s news releases will help your news stand out.
- Talkwalker – A bronze sponsor, this social listening and analytics suite can help you protect, measure, and optimize the impact of your brand communication, giving you insights and data in real-time. We can be nimble and take action in real-time with Talkwalker’s technology.
- Matter – A bronze sponsor, Matter is a Brand Elevation Agency unifying public relations, social media, creative services and search marketing into strategic, content-rich communications campaigns that inspire action and build value.
- ShareableMetrics – A bronze sponsor, this self-service software tracks shares of earned, paid and owned public relations content. This is a great way to tackle that elusive measurement challenge with the ability to track everything from a major media placement to a single influencer tweet, or to see how an entire story is trending anywhere, at any time.
- Boston University College of Communication – A bronze sponsor, BU is the home of the world’s first university degree in public relations. Today, the three-semester MS in PR program blends academics with practical application, with an emphasis on writing and professional management, to prepare students to lead tomorrow’s marketplace.
- JTC Printing – A bronze sponsor, this local printer helps bring all our Bells materials to life. This company is reliable, professional, and has excellent customer service. This is our second year working with JTC, and we are thrilled. We know you will be, too.
- D S SIMON MEDIA – A bronze sponsor, this company offers myriad media-related services, including media tours and video series with influencers, videos for broadcast, satellite media tours, and more.
- Ripple Street – A bronze sponsor, this company is where brand experiences are shared, and memories are made. Ripple Street helps brands connect with consumers in an authentic, memorable way.
Thanks to our sponsors for helping support the 50th Bell Ringer Awards, and for making our region’s PR dreams come true. You can meet these sponsors at the 50th Bell Ringer Award Ceremony on June 13, but why wait? Check them out now and maybe you can get some of that elusive relaxation time. If you are interested in sponsoring, we have some opportunities still available. Contact the club’s executive director, Pam, at email@example.com, to learn more.