Category Public Relations
Location Boston, MA
Contact Person firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email email@example.com
Website Address http://racepointglobal.com/career/account-coordinator-public-relations-2/
Company Racepoint Global
Racepoint Global Account Coordinators are responsible for working collaboratively with account teams to execute deliverables and tactics as specified within client programs. ACs provide critical support to the account teams with overall administrative, organizational and presentation support. This position requires pro-active, well organized individuals with enthusiasm and motivation to succeed in a fast paced environment.
The successful AC candidate will have strong written and oral communications skills, a dedication to consistently meeting deadlines, paying close attention to detail, be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver the highest quality work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related business field
- 0-1 year of public relations or communications experience
- Demonstrated social media expertise
- Strong writing and proofreading skills, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects and execute effectively
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task
- Proficient in MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint