Category Public Relations
Location Boston, MA
Contact Person firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email email@example.com
Website Address http://racepointglobal.com/career/account-director-public-relations/
Company Racepoint Global
Our Account Directors (ADs) collaborate with the senior team to develop innovative multi-faceted integrated public relations programs and new client services, as well as lead efforts for specific technology programs. ADs are well-versed in providing counsel to clients as it relates to media and analyst relations initiatives, and they also provide leadership, guidance and mentorship for junior team members.
Our ADs typically have deep Agency roots, and are seasoned in working with clients in the enterprise and technology space. They have established connections with business, trade and technology media. They also closely manage client account activity, proactively driving organic growth opportunities, as well as overseeing internal account teams. Our AD’s report directly to an SVP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communication, Journalism or related field
- Typically has 8-10 years of public relations or communications experience
- Team management experience required
- Proven problem-solving, analytical, budget management and business skills
- Experience developing, leading and executing a variety of public relations programs for Technology and Enterprise clients
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to determine the needs of clients and identify social media solutions
- Ability to measure and evaluate use of social media platforms for clients