Denterlein, a dynamic public relations strategic communications firm headquartered in the heart of downtown Boston, is looking to add a Senior Account Executive to our team. Ideal candidates will have interested and experience in one of our key industry areas: healthcare, life sciences, financial services or professional services. Our senior account executives manage and support the daily execution of client programs and provide critical account support for senior team members. Successful candidates must have strong media relations skills, impeccable writing and communications skills, and an eye for detail to ensure flawless client deliverables. The role requires the ability to handle a variety of projects at any one time as well as being able to respond quickly to reporter and team requests.
- Assists with the management of client accounts and projects, helping to establish Denterlein as an invaluable long-term partner for communications services
- Coordinates communication with clients and ensures deadlines and scope of work agreements are adhered to
- Generates creative ideas to help drive client initiatives
- Understands and avidly follows the news agenda, positioning clients and products within the wider news narrative
- Researches and identifies appropriate reporters, bloggers and influencers
- Monitors relevant news sources and alerts the team to earned coverage and relevant breaking news opportunities
- Secures on-going and regular media opportunities
- Provides social media insight as well as execution and management of related digital activity
- Produces high quality written content
- Supports new business by providing research and coordination for pitches
- Tracks and reports on media activity, including coverage reports, press clippings, online media engagement
Our perfect fit….
- Self-starter with 2-4 years of public relations, public affairs, advocacy or communications experience (agency preferred)
- Social media enthusiast and user
- Proven project manager
- Problem solver with solid collaboration and analytical skills
- Communicator with excellent written and presentation skills
- Intellectually curious and desire to understand clients’ business issues
- Proven ability to keep abreast of current affairs and relate them to client situations
- Polished and professional appearance
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME & COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Denterlein offers a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance; 100% dental coverage; vision care; employee referral program; medical and dependent care pre-tax flexible spending accounts; 401(K) with 3% match; professional development training; and Summer Fridays!
Denterlein is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that is reflective of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We seek to bring together people of varying backgrounds, skills, and experience, recognizing that this leads to a diversity of thought that fuels creativity and enables people to do their best work. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply