Category Public Relations
Location Boston, MA
Contact Person firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email email@example.com
Website Address http://racepointglobal.com/career/account-supervisor-public-relations/
Company Racepoint Global
Our Account Supervisors (AS) collaborate with senior team members to develop innovative multi-faceted integrated public relations programs and new client services, as well as lead PR efforts for specific technology initiatives. Our Supervisors are well-versed in providing counsel to clients as for media and analyst relations initiatives. They also offer leadership, guidance and mentorship for junior team members and play a key role in supporting strategic program direction and execution.
A successful AS will have had previous experience working within an agency environment, specifically servicing enterprise and deep tech clients. They should have solid knowledge of business, trade and technology media. They’re passionate about technology and love to geek out on the latest engineering specs of new technology while helping to translate it into compelling narratives about how it impacts our everyday lives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communication, Journalism or related field
- Typically has 6-8 years of public relations or communications experience
- Proven management skills required; strong team management experience
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, budget management and business skills
- Experience in a variety of public relations programs and industries
- Strong presentation skills