Contact Person Derek Edmond
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address http://www.komarketingassociates.com/about/careers/careers-komarketing-content-marketing-social-media-professional/
The Content Marketing / Social Media Strategist is responsible for implementing social media strategies for clients. The Social Media Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns, specific to social media.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Concept, and execute ideas for a variety of campaigns, landing pages, online content assets including but not limited to articles, news stories, blog posts, web page assets, and company collateral.
- Write and revise innovative and imaginative copy according to creative briefs and deadlines.
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to be comfortable researching and writing about unfamiliar topics and target markets
- Understanding of SEO and keyword optimization
- Solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to careers at komarketingassociates dot com with “Content Marketing Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.