Category Public Relations
Location Boston, MA
Contact Person Jenny Love
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address http://www.ctpboston.com
If you have a passion for telling client stories across a variety of digital and traditional channels, we have a spot on the award-winning PR team at CTP, one of Boston’s hottest agencies. We are looking for a strategic, innovative, high-energy Senior Account Executive to work directly with our growing portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate is motivated, creative, detail-oriented and an effective multi-tasker who works well as an individual and as part of a team and understands the media landscape. You must demonstrate a proven ability to secure media; sound writing ability; and proficiency in using social and digital channels. In this position, you will:
• Manage entire PR programs from start to finish
• Provide supervision, direction and training to junior level team members
• Pitch local and national media by using traditional and social media channels, building strong relationships with reporters, influencers, etc.
• Create content in the form of press releases, articles and other materials that are succinct and consistent with the overall strategic communications plans for our clients
• Develop social media strategy
• Participate in new business prospecting including networking, pitching, presentations and proposals.
The successful candidate will have:
• 3-5 years agency or in-house experience;
• Experience managing and executing strategic plans and programs that track toward clear, measurable goals;
• Strong writing capabilities and experience
• Ability to direct day-to-day implementation of PR programs, including managing budgets and overseeing timelines;
• Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with key journalists and other influencers;
• Experience developing relevant story opportunities and providing traditional and digital/social recommendations to clients;
• Ability to think quickly, strategically and effectively;
• Assist with developing content, including pitches, news releases, social messaging and story ideas with relevance to current news and events;
• Experience managing and using social media channels on behalf of clients;
At CTP, we are dedicated to delivering relevant, compelling campaigns that connect clients, on a human level, with their unique target audiences. Our team of communicators is highly skilled at distilling complex information into stories that inform, inspire and motivate. The ideal candidate will excel at integrating traditional, digital and social media and can leverage those for a range of b-to-b clients, particularly in technology industries. Our Senior Account Executives are responsible for day-to-day management of accounts, working closely with clients on communications initiatives that stretch beyond traditional PR and achieve breakthrough visibility and impact. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently, manage up with senior staff, and also manage and help grow account staff. CTP is a dynamic, independent agency that features a collaborative environment of PR practitioners, digital and social strategists and a creative staff across multiple disciplines.
CTP is a mid-sized full-service marketing agency with a dedicated PR team. Located in Boston’s historic North End, CTP offers great benefits and is committed to a rewarding work/life balance for all employees.
To apply, please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume or LinkedIn profile to Jenny Love, VP Director of Talent and Culture, email@example.com.