Category Public Relations
Location San Francisco, CA
Contact Person Vicky Dhima
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address http://www.pancommunications.com/join/openings-careers/
Company Pan Communications
The ideal candidate will excel at creating great content and use both traditional and emerging social media channels to captivate the right audiences, delivering great value to our clients. This role offers the opportunity for a strategic thinker to bring fresh ideas to life by designing relevant, cutting-edge PR plans for a wide variety of clients in the technology industry.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- 5-8 years tech PR experience in an agency and/or within applicable industry
- Experience developing plans and programs including new product launches and product positioning
- Comfortable with media training, messaging and pitching stories, while ensuring flawless tactical execution of program elements
- A proven ability to manage, develop and grow client relationships as the day-to-day account lead, including budget responsibility
- Strong writing experience
- Digitally savvy and able to think on his/her feet.
- Solid experience using and managing social media channels on behalf of clients
- Experience and confidence to provide both traditional and digital/social media recommendations to clients
- Genuine curiosity and interest in technology space and the ability to translate content into compelling customer value and industry impact stories
- Dynamic presentation skills, including the experience developing and presenting new business proposals
- Proven success managing, mentoring and developing junior staff
If you’re thinking you’re not quite ready to make a move, remember this – you can’t know what you’re missing unless you know what else is out there. So check us out. You may come to realize you’ve never been more ready.