Category Public Relations
Location San Francisco, CA
Contact Person Vicky Dhima
Contact Email email@example.com
Website Address http://www.pancommunications.com/join/openings-careers/
Company Pan Communications
We are looking for PR pros with 3-5 years of experience working with B2B technology clients. A passion for and proven success in media relations are a must, as are digital/social media and content creation expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving coverage in top-tier trade, business and social media outlets
- Mentor AEs and AAEs to identify opportunities; formulate pitch and place story ideas, bylined articles and product reviews as well as speaking and award opportunities
- Implement and manage projects such as the core media relations programs (i.e. customer program and speaking, award and editorial opportunities, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong presence in client meetings or client calls
- Develop and lead all client reports
- Partner with Account Supervisors and manage relationships and overall outreach on accounts
- Responsible for identifying and acting on industry trends and developing proactive/creative pitches; lead teams in this area
- Partner with Account Supervisor in drafting, writing and distributing press releases, fact sheets, company backgrounds, quarterly analyst newsletter, pitch letters and public relations plans.
- Attend tradeshows/media and analyst tours; if applicable
- Participate in and contribute to strategic and tactical planning
- Work with teams to drive analyst relations program as needed by client
- On a quarterly/semi-annual basis compile competitive analysis documents and work with Account Managers to create resulting presentation to client
- B.S./B.A. – public relations, communications or journalism preferred
- 3 – 5 years in technology public relations including internships within the field
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
Come chat with us and see for yourself what makes PAN such a special place. Upon talking to our team, you will quickly find that we are ready to provide you the opportunities, challenges and guidance to allow you to propel your career forward. To always feel challenged but never stop having fun. To LOVE what you do every day.
If you’re thinking you’re not quite ready to make a move, remember this – you can’t know what you’re missing unless you know what else is out there. So check us out. You may come to realize you’ve never been more ready.