Category Public Relations
Contact Person HR
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address http://www.solomonmccown.com/2016/07/digital-media-specialist/#hXF8Khmbzb5iftZd.97
Company Solomon McCown
Solomon McCown’s Digital Communications Group is growing and we are looking for a Digital Media Specialist to join the agency. This is a new role in the agency which will support our growing Digital Team along with all other agency teams and accounts. In this role, you will be expected to have a solid understanding of paid, earned, and owned media, and have a full working knowledge of relevant tools and ad-serving platforms. You will build an understanding of the client’s business and digital marketing objectives, and will foster and grow relationships with key media owners and publishers. This position requires direct client interaction. A passion for digital content and an understanding of web technology is essential.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage social promotion and content distribution campaigns for clients on an as-needed basis.
- Delivering weekly or monthly reporting and optimization recommendations to clients.
- Tracking client social ad budgets and having the ability to make budget recommendations for proposals and existing clients.
- Thinking creatively about how to deliver a client’s message across paid, earned, and owned media channels and guide account teams in how to implement.
- Visualize data and deliver thoughtful insights from our client’s social, content and digital campaigns.
- Identify advertising technology including social tools, measurement platforms and paid media partners that help solve client challenges.
- Meet with clients to analyze opportunities for content and social channels.
- Prepare integrated solutions and present to clients for sign off.
- Develop work plans in conjunction with other team members and maintain professional documentation including implementation guidelines and information architecture.
Qualified candidate will have:
- Four-year college degree in marketing, computer science, mathematics or related field.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing, digital media buying, digital analytics, online content platform, or web development experience.
- Experience managing a media budget within Facebook, Twitter and/or other social platforms.
- Experience in public relations a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Expertise across Google Analytics, WordPress, search engine marketing, display advertising, and social advertising platforms
- Demonstrates positive energy, communication and collaboration style.
- Ability to operate on a deadline and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Solomon McCown (SM&) delivers strategic communications, media relations, public affairs and crisis management services to regional and national clients facing complex, mission-critical issues. We thrive at the intersection of public policy and business, helping corporations and non-profit institutions define who they are, earn the recognition they deserve; and protect their reputation. To learn more visit www.solomonmccown.com
We love what we do and we have fun doing it. Our compensation and benefits program includes great health and dental plans, a 401 (k) plan, profit sharing, a new business incentive program, and your birthday off. We have a terrific professional development program as well. And, we are dog-friendly! Reply in confidence via e-mail, with Word attached resume, to email@example.com.