- Learn more about how to implement a successful analyst relations campaign with Charlie Guyer, Principal and Founder at Guyer Group, who has nearly two decades of experience with analyst relations.
- Wayfair 4 Copley Place Boston, MA 02116
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
For companies selling products and services into the technology sector, a strong industry analyst relations program has the potential to provide a host of benefits in terms of visibility and revenue growth. However, understanding how to run an effective, measureable program capable of providing strategic value is still a mystery to many companies and communications practitioners alike.
Industry analyst like Gartner, Forrester and IDC as well as niche firms are crucial influencers and need to be a part of a technology/b2b communications and PR program. On Wednesday, March 18th at 6 p.m., join Charlie Guyer, Principal and Founder of the Guyer Group, for an informative and exciting deep-dive into the world of analyst relations.
Charlie has more than two decades of experience working in strategic communications roles in the technology industry. He has held executive-level positions at the industry’s most prominent companies, including Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent and Goodman Networks, and has worked in both agency environments and at venture-backed start-ups.
What will you learn by attending?
- Analyst relations 101
- Deep dive in to the analyst firms and what makes them tick
- Best practices and tips on how to work with analysts – the rules of engagement
- Effective programs and how to measure them
Have questions about Analyst Relations in the Tech Sector: Perspectives, Programs & Practices?
Contact the organizer
- Non-Members – $60
- Pub Club Members – $35
- Non-Member Students – $15
- Pub Club Students – Free