All entries must be completed online. There are a few exceptions due to large materials in certain categories. Please read the category descriptions to determine if you need to mail a piece of your entry.
- Insert your 50 word entry summary (campaigns only). If your submission wins, this will be read during the Award Ceremony.
- List your team members/additional credits. If your submission wins, you will receive up to six certificates per entry in addition to the certificate that lists your company/organization. Please feel free to list all team members, vendors and departments that participated in the project. Please see the “Recognition” section of the Guidelines for more information.
- Upload your supporting materials. Supporting materials MUST accompany your entry. Judges use these materials as part of the review process for your entry. Please provide a caption in the space provided for each upload and upload the items in the following order.
- Entry Narrative (must be a Word or PDF document).
- Your logo. Your agency’s, organization’s or company’s logo.
- Supporting Materials (up to eight files may be uploaded to support your entry).
Please see Guidelines for more information.
- Submit your entry for judging. You must submit your entry for judging for it to be considered “entered.” Entries must be marked COMPLETE by the deadline in order to be considered “entered.” To do this click on the status line of your entry. Follow the steps to complete the entry. If your entry does not have the minimum number of supporting items completed, then it won’t be eligible for submission.
Publicity Club of New England
Attn: Pamela (Woodford) DeCoste
PO BOX 415
Belmont, MA 02478-9998