The Publicity Club of New England offers students exclusive access to the region’s first and longest-running networking organization for public relations, communications, special events, and marketing professionals. With more than 270 members from each state in the region, the Club offers a myriad of opportunities for personal growth, professional development, networking, and fun throughout the year.
Student Membership – $25 annual fee
Enjoy all the benefits of being a Publicity Club member throughout the school year:
- Eligibility to apply for a $1,000 student grant
- Free admission to monthly Pub Club events that provide inside insights into the public relations industry
- Networking opportunities with Greater Boston’s leading communications agencies and professionals
- Unrestricted access to our online job bank, membership directory, and blog
- Opportunities to contribute to our blog and help yourself be noticed by area PR professionals
- Career and resume advice from seasoned PR professionals
- Opportunity to extend the member rate for programs and awards during your first year out of school
Monthly networking events/professional development series
The Publicity Club series of networking events and professional development workshops offer students a unique opportunity to interact with senior PR staff working at agencies and companies throughout the region – for free!
Approachable professional connections
In addition to monthly programs, the Publicity Club also offers students the ability to reach out to fellow club members who are interested in helping you make connections and learn more about the industry. One example is our Out to Lunch series – an opportunity for you to interact with board members and local PR professionals to casually learn about the ins and outs of a PR career.
William M. Cavanaugh student grant
The Publicity Club offers an annual $1,000 grant to a student attending a regional college and majoring in a PR related field. The winner of the grant is invited to attend and speak at the organization’s annual Bell Ringer awards ceremony, attended by hundreds of PR professionals from the region.
Guest blogging opportunities
Looking for a unique way to build your experience and enhance your resume? The Publicity Club is always looking for fresh perspectives on the PR and marketing industries – including yours! Publicity Club student members have the exclusive opportunity to write a guest blog that will be posted to www.pubclub.org and promoted by our network.