The Publicity Club of New England offers students exclusive access to the region’s longest-running networking organization for public relations, communications, special events, and marketing professionals. With hundreds of members from across New England, the Club offers myriad opportunities for personal growth, professional development, networking, and fun throughout the year.
Student Membership – $25 annual fee
Enjoy all the benefits of Publicity Club membership throughout the school year:
- Eligibility to apply for a $1,000 student grant
- Free admission to monthly Pub Club events that provide insights into new tools and trends driving the communications industry
- Networking opportunities with Greater Boston’s leading communications agencies and professionals
- Unrestricted access to our online job bank, membership directory, and blog
- Guest blogging opportunities on the Publicity Club site
- Career and resume advice from experienced PR professionals
- Opportunity to extend the member rate for programs and awards during your first year post graduation
William M. Cavanaugh student grant
The Publicity Club offers an annual $1,000 grant to a student attending a regional college and majoring in a communications-related field. The winner of the grant is invited to speak at the organization’s annual Bell Ringer awards ceremony, attended by hundreds of communications professionals from across the region.
Guest blogging opportunities
Looking for a unique way to build your experience and enhance your resume? The Publicity Club welcomes fresh perspectives on the PR and marketing industries – including yours! Publicity Club student members have the exclusive opportunity to write a guest blog that will be posted to our blog and promoted by our network.